Relocating to North Carolina
Relocating to NC with a Relocation and Real Estate Expert
Now is the time to buy a home! Interest rates are historically low and homes are selling quickly in Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina and Wake County.
Don't wait for prices and interest rates to move up. Higher interest rates and home prices combined will make a BIG difference in the price home to fit your budget.
- Apex NC, BEST small town in America 2015
- Raleigh, Cary, North Carolina is one of the best places to live in the Country for past years and 2014
- Cary, North Carolina has the best rated roads in North Carolina
- Holly Springs, North Carolina has the best rated roads in North Carolina
- Cary, North Carolina is rated one of the BEST towns in the US to live 2015 and past years
- Cary, Raleigh, North Carolina are among the strongest and healthiest real estate markets in the US
- The Triangle Area, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville has of the highest level of educated people living in the US
- Excellent education opportunities in public and private: pre-school, primary, colleges, universities
- Top rated place to raise a family, Cary NC - 2015
- Excellent place to retire, highly regarded health care, affordable housing, close proximity to the mountains and beaches of North Carolina, 4 seasons to enjoy the colors of fall, spring and summer
- Real estate has recovered in most of the Triangle Areas of North Carolina: Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Raleigh, Morrisville
- High employment, companies hiring: IT, engineering, tech, medical, research, development, economic, sales, education
- Welcome to new companies and employees in Research Triangle Park, RTP and the Triangle Areas of North Carolina
Click Link >> Cary, Apex, Raleigh, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Wake Forest and MORE
The Research Triangle Park, RTP CLICK HERE >> Largest Employment Area in the Triangle Area of North Carolina
• If a home is priced right, shows well and good location; don’t go in with low offers. You stand a chance of losing the home you really want to call home. We are seeing multiple offers and close to asking price or full price offers.
• Before you start looking at homes, know your market. We need to discuss time on the market for homes listed currently and going to contract and the difference between asking price and sales price. Be armed with knowledge when you find the home you love.
• Thinking of building or buying a new home? Driving around looking at new home communities, make sure you say “yes” I will have a buyer’s agent representing me; even if you have not selected your agent. The big smile on the face showing you the model home is representing the builder, NOT YOU! In North Carolina you have a right to have a Buyer’s Agent with no additional cost to you. Builder contracts are to protect the builder; you need an experienced Realtor to help you through the selection and contract stage. AND you need your Realtor as you get in the trenches with the builder and building process.
• Ready to move up or move down
• Investment Property
• First Time Buyers
• 55 and Better Communities, Del Web Communities in North Carolina
• New Homes, Resale Homes
• Special 100% Financing for Select Areas of the Triangle, North Carolina
• NO Better Time to Buy a Home with GREAT Prices & Low Interest Rates on Home Mortgages
Click Link>> REVIEWS from clients that have trusted Merry Ann to represent them with their relocation and real estate needs
Don't let just any Realtor represent you with the most important and possibly largest investment you will ever make or have made.
Merry Ann has more than 25 Successful Years Selling North Carolina Real Estate. I Pride myself in taking the extra step, providing professional counseling and personal attention for all your relocation and/or local needs when buying or selling a home.
Click Link >> REVIEWS from clients that have trusted Merry Ann to represent them with their relocation and real estate needs
Experience • Knowledge • Professional • Strong Negotiator • Always Personal Attention
Thank you for taking the time to stop by
Take time to Search for homes in the area and get a market report of recently sold homes.
If I can be of assistance, please feel free to contact me anytime.
Merry Ann Cutler
Relocation and Real Estate Expert
Professional Home Stager
Merry Ann Cutler & Associates, Inc.
RE/MAX United, Cary North Carolina
Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Wake County, Chapel Hill, Orange County, Durham, Durham County, Pittsboro, Chatham County, Clayton, Johnston County, Research Triangle Park, RTP